New Suzuki Swift SZ5 AllGrip Hybrid
1.2 Manual 4x4 | New 2021 Facelift Model | Latest Low Emission Engine
- Mild Hybrid
- 1.2 L
MPG (WLTP)Learn the difference between NEDC and WLTP Fuel Efficiency Figures
- 5 Doors
- Cosmic Black Metallic
Good To Know
Apple Car Play/Android Auto
Allows seamless display of your smartphone's apps onto the multimedia screen, giving you all your phone's best features, hands-free in your car
The must-have feature for the Winter, 4WD provides drive to all 4 wheels giving you traction in slippery conditions
A Bluetooth connection enables you to connect your phone to the car's speakers and make hands-free phone calls or play music
More advanced than simple air conditioning, climate control allows you to specify a desired temperature which the system will maintain regardless of outside conditions.
DAB is digital radio which provides a huge selection of stations with greater audio quality
- Height Adjustable Seat
- Latest Low Emission Engine
Multi Media Touch Screen
A large touchscreen unit makes navigating through your car's infotainment system a breeze
Get a view of what's behind you on your car's screen to assist with reverse parking
- Reversing Sensors
- 50+ MPG
This car comes with Satellite Navigation inbuilt into the car's infotainment screen.
A USB port allows you to charge and connect your devices to the car's speakers
- 16" Alloys
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control is like normal cruise control, but a lot better by varying your speed dependent on the speed of vehicles ahead
Blind Spot Warning
Alerts you to a car in your blindspot using a light in your wing mirror
Front Fog Lights
Improves your vision and other drivers' visibility of you when driving in fog.
Isofix is the international standard for attachment points for child safety seats in passenger cars
- Lane Departure Warning
Self Charging Hybrid
A hybrid car that doesn't need to be plugged in. That means no range anxiety, yet you're doing your bit for the environment
New Car Benefits
14 Day Return
Changed Your Mind? Send It Back
14 Day Return
We want you to be fully comfortable with your new Suzuki. You may be unsure about buying a car without test driving it or you may have just had second thoughts? We understand that, and we understand its a huge purchase that you want to get right. So with our 14 day money-back guarantee, you can buy with full peace of mind that if you don't love your new Suzuki, you can ask us to take it away and get a full refund.
Full terms and conditions apply
12 Months Free AA Suzuki Roadside Assistance
For Total Peace of Mind
12 Months Free AA Suzuki Roadside Assistance
Suzuki cars are regularly voted amongst the most reliable cars on the market, but that doesn't cover every eventuality. Sometimes, you may lose your key, get a flat tyre or even run out of fuel. For when these things (or others) may happen, Suzuki Assistance has you covered.
Your new Suzuki comes with 12 months cover, with roadside assistance, recovery or home start service whether you're in the UK or on holiday in Europe.
Most of the time, a fix will be possible wherever you are, but if an immediate repair isn't possible, you'll either receive a loan car for 72 hours or be reimbursed for public transport costs. Failing that, they'll even pay for your hotel accommodation while your car is being fixed if you're away from home.
See more information on Suzuki Assistance
Suzuki Service Promise
Unbeatable Levels of Care
Suzuki Service Promise
The Suzuki Service Promise ensures that you continue to receive world-class customer service long after you take delivery of your new car.
We know that buying a car is only the beginning. How easy, convenient and affordable your car's maintenance all factor into your purchase decision.
Suzuki's Service Promise combined with Luscombe's renowned customer service means that every interaction you have with us will be quick, simple, hassle-free and affordable.
- A range of alternative transport options (collection & delivery service, loan car, drop off service into Leeds)
- Simple, transparent and affordable service pricing
- A video health check of your car allowing you to see and approve any work needed
- Use of Suzuki Genuine Parts by Suzuki trained technicians using the latest Suzuki diagnostic equipment
- Wash and vacuum to leave your car squeaky clean
- Accident aftercare - An additional 12 months AA Lite cover
3 Year Warranty
3 Year / 60,000 Mile Warranty
3 Year Warranty
All new Suzuki's are manufactured to the highest standards, and they're that confident in the quality, they offer a comprehensive 3 Year Warranty (or 60,000 miles - whichever comes soonest).
Covered within that are a 3-year paintwork warranty and 12-year anti-perforation warranty as standard.
Speak to Robin today
Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are excited to be able to offer to the market the New 2021 facelift Suzuki Swift 1.2 Hybrid SZ5 Allgrip. The new model retains its great looks and low running costs but has increased its MPG and lowered its co2 emissions. The SZ5 has had a major equipment upgrade with some cosmetic and some safety features. Cosmetically the car still retains its great look but is now enhanced with the Mesh front grille with the chrome trim and the new design 16" polished alloy wheels. Other features include LED headlights and LED rear combination lights, Dual sensor brake support, Lane departure warning and lane departure prevention and weaving alert, Blind spot monitor and rear cross traffic alert, Traffic sign recognition and rear parking sensors. New colours have also been added to the range which will ensure you stand out from the crowd. Please come and visit our award winning dealership and experience the new Suzuki Swift.
Mild Hybrid Info
Mild Hybrid Benefits
1. Lower Running Costs
Recovering the energy normally lost during braking with a small battery pack and an electric motor, a mild hybrid generates some of its power to help reduce the engine effort and therefore improve fuel efficiency.
2. No Need To Plug In
As the car generates its own power into its batteries while you’re on the move, there’s no need to plug in. It’s a hybrid that means you don’t have to change the way you drive.
3. Lower CO2 Emissions
With the internal combustion engine needing to do less work, there is a saving on Co2 emissions vs a traditional petrol car.
4. No Range Anxiety
With no need to plug in, and the ability to drive as you always have, there’s no range anxiety. Simply fill it back up with fuel and away you go.
5. Lower Upfront Cost
A mild hybrid is the lowest cost entry point to a hybrid, with the smaller weight, lower complexity system meaning there’s not a huge premium to pay for these benefits.
6. No Compromise on Space
With no big batteries taking up lots of space, even small city cars can get the benefit of a mild hybrid powertrain without compromising on interior or boot space.
Mild Hybrid Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Mild Hybrid?
How Does It Differ From A Full Hybrid?
Do I Need To Change How I Drive?
What Are The Benefits?
What's The Difference Between 12v & 48v Mild Hybrid?
Who Is A Mild Hybrid Most Suitable For?
Calculate finance for this vehicle
- Six speakers
- Audio system with digital media card reader and touch screen ; radio receives AM/FM, digital and RDS colour screen
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Connections for USB (front) and auxiliary audio devices (front)
- Roof spoiler
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- 12v power outlet located in front section
- Remote controlled remote boot/hatch/rear door release
- Front reading lights
- Load area light
- Driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Satellite navigation system with colour, 7.0 inch display, touch screen, 3D and voice, maps updated via SD Card and traffic information 17.8
- 7.0 inch touch screen entertainment display located at the front 17.8
- Automatic smart card/key includes keyless entry and keyless start
- Voice activating system includes audio player, includes phone and includes navigation system
- Bluetooth includes phone connection and music streaming
- Vehicle start button
- Rear radar & camera-type parking distance sensors
- Adaptive cruise control
- Speed limiter
- Built-in Apps
- Apps control
- Navigation via mobile phone
- Rear cross-traffic alert radar
- Text to speech / speech to text
- Mobile Integrationusing Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- External dimensions: 3,840mm long, 1,735mm wide, 1,520mm high, 120mm ground clearance, 2,450mm wheelbase, 1,520mm front track, 1,525mm rear track, 9,600mm turning circle (kerb to kerb), 151.2 inches long, 68.3 inches wide, 59.8 inches high, 4.7 inch ground clearance, 96.5 inch wheelbase, 59.8 inch front track, 60.0 inch rear track and 31.5 foot turning circle (kerb to kerb)
- Internal dimensions:
- Load compartment capacity: 265 litres with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window, 579 litres with rear seats down filled to ceiling, 9.4 cu ft with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window and 20.4 cu ft with rear seats down filled to ceiling (using VDA measurement standards)
- Engine start/stop
- 1,197 cc 1.2 litres in-line 4 engine with 73.0 mm bore, 74.2 mm stroke, 12.5 compression ratio, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder Engine code: K12D and 12.5
- Emissions: EU6.2 (C and D-Temp) compliant and 101 g/km CO2 (max)
- Energy recuperation engine
- 37 litre, 8.1 UK gallon main fuel tank
- Fuel system: dual injector
- Primary fuel type: electric, Secondary fuel type: unleaded petrol
Hybrid and electric systems
- Primary electric motorpower output: 2.6 hp/PS, 1.9 kW, 50 Nm
- 12 volt 3.0 amp lithium ion battery
- Mild/parallel hybrid
- Analogue & digital dashboard
- 4.2 inch multi-function display screen(s) Instrument panel 1 and 10.7, 7.0 inch touch sensitive multi-function display screen(s) Dashboard 1 and 17.8
- Low tyre pressure indicator with rim mounted sensor displays pressure
- Traffic sign recognition
- Colour high gloss trim on dashboard and colour high gloss trim on doors
- Front fog lights
- Day time running lights
- LED brake lights, dipped headlights, day time running lights, rear lights and main beam headlights
- LED low beam LED high beam headlights with ellipsoidal lenses
- Headlight controlsystems: dusk sensor, on-coming vehicle sensor and automatic height adjustment
- Rigid cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf
- Central door locking: Operated by card key Includes dead bolt
- Anti-theft protection with interior monitoring
- Insurance: 9E
- Gloss paint
- Performance: maximum speed 106 mph, 170 km/h acceleration 13.8 seconds (0-100 km/h)
- Power: (from primary fuel) 61 kW , 83 HP EEC @ 6,000 rpm; , 107 Nm @ 2,800 rpm 3 hp/ps from electric motor, 2 kW electric motor and 50 Nm torque from electric motor
- Fuel consumption: 4.8 l/100km (urban), 4.3 l/100km (country/highway), 4.4 l/100km (combined), 49 mpg (urban US), 55 mpg (country/highway US), 53 mpg (combined US), 20.8 km/l (urban), 23.3 km/l (country/highway), 22.7 km/l (combined), 59 mpg (urban UK), 66 mpg (country/highway UK), 64 mpg (combined UK) ; Range 841 km (combined), 523 miles (combined) ; Standard: ECE 99/100, fuel consumption: 5.5 l/100km (combined), 43 mpg (combined US), 18.2 km/l (combined), 51 mpg (combined UK), ; Standard: WLTP
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Isofix preparation
- Overtaking sensor
- Euro NCAP crash test results: Overall: 4.00, Adult occupant: 88.00, Child occupant: 75.00, Pedestrian: 69.00, Safety assist: 44.00, Version tested: 1.2L GL, RHD, Date tested: 01 May 2017
- Collision warning system which activates brake lights and brakes at low speed and includes brake assist, driver monitor, visual/acoustic warning and pedestrian avoidance system ; min speed 5 km/h
- Lane departure warningsystem
- Six airbags
- 1 autonomous drive
- Five seats configured 2+3
- Seat upholstery: cloth and cloth
- Driver seat: individual type, passenger seat: individual type
- Asymmetrically folding rear seats: bench type with space for three people; with zero electric adjustments
- Main service required after 15,000 km, 9,321 miles, 12 months
- Alloy & leather multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment
- Electronic traction control
- Stability controlsystem
- Automatic full and part-time four wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual featuring gear lever mounted on the floor
- Ventilation system with digital display and air filter combustion
- Automatic air conditioning with one climate control zone
- Rear view mirror
- Front electric windows with one-touch on one window, rear electric windows
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
- Body colour power door mirrors ; heated with integrated indicator lights
- Electrically foldable mirrors
- Rear windscreen with intermittent wiper
- Windscreen wipers
- Manufacturers whole vehicle warranty: 36 months, 96,560 km, 60,000 miles
- Manufacturers powertrain warranty: 36 months, 96,560 km, 60,000 miles
- Weights: Kerb weight (kg): 991, Kerb weight (lbs): 2,185, Gross vehicle weight rating (kg): 1,420, Gross vehicle weight rating (lbs): 3,131, Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1,000, Gross trailer weight braked (lbs): 2,205, Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 400, Gross trailer weight unbraked (lbs): 882 and Measurement standard: Manufacturerâ€™s own
- Front and rear tyres: 16 inch diameter, 185mm wide, 55% profile, V rated ; Load index: 83 (official data)
- Front and rear wheels: 16 inch two-tone alloy rims ; width: 6.0 inches 40.6 and 15.2
- Tyre kit
- Engine Size: 1.2
- Powertrain: Hev
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel: Mild Hybrid
- Drive: 4X4
- Doors: 5
- Seats: 5
- 12 Months Road Tax: 150.00
- Combined MPG: 0
- CO2 emissions: 123
- BHP: 83
Take a closer look
All our cars come with the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (where applicable) which covers the cost of replacement parts and labour in case anything goes wrong with your car.
Should the car you're interested in fall outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, our diligent and thorough process of preparing a used car for sale means we're confident in its mechanical condition. All used cars benefit from a 3-month warranty so that in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, you can trust us to put it right.