As the driver of a vehicle on the road, you are responsible to ensure the vehicle is kept in a roadworthy condition. Once that vehicle is 3 years’ old it is a legal requirement to have an MOT test, and annually thereafter, to ensure that your vehicle is properly maintained and meets minimum safety and environmental standards.
As an authorised MOT Test Station Luscombe’s Leeds have:
- Fully equipped MOT Test Station staffed by
- Fully trained MOT Testers
- While You Wait facilities if required
- Video Evidence of any fail items
- No Retest Fees if remedial work is carried out on site
- Urgent Appointments usually available