What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pay for a Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
What are the benefits of a Service Plan?
- Convenience of fixed, small, manageable INTEREST FREE monthly payments
- Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan
- Avoid unexpected large bills for car maintenance
- The work is always carried out by factory-trained technicians
- Adherence to manufacturer's servicing schedule
What is included in the Luscombe Service Plan?
It is an easy way to enjoy hassle free motoring on any New Suzuki or Used Car, regardless of make or model, and it also comes with some added benefits including:
- Interest Free Fixed Monthly Payments
- Simple Direct Debit
- Unused Payments refundable
- Free use of a Courtesy Car
- Inflation proof service pricing
- Free Bulb Fitment
- Free Puncture Repairs
- Free Wash and Vac with every service
- Free AA Lite
When you The cost covers the scheduled MG servicing, covering parts and labour. It excludes anything not listed in the servicing schedule.
What is a Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP)?
When you buy a New Mitsubishi, you are able to pay a one off fee to cover the first three factory scheduled services or 37,500 miles, whichever occurs first. The advantages of this are:
- Peace of Mind as Parts and Labour included for first 3 Services
- Considerably less expensive than paying for each service
- Work can be carried out at any Mitsubishi Dealer nationwide
- Transferrable to the next owner if you sell your car before it expires
Can I take out a Service Plan when I buy my New MG?
The MG Service Plan works like the others but can be paid in full when you buy your New MG or spread over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit.
- Inflation proof servicing - Pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
- The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
- The work is always performed by certified technicians
- Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
- Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
- No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
How do I take out a Service Plan?
If you would like a quotation for a Service Plan please complete and submit the enquiry form below or ask one of our Sales Executives or Service Advisors.