New Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Commercial Reflex Plus
2.4 4WD Auto| Low BIK | Low CO2 | Congestion Charge Free
- Plug-In Hybrid
- 13.8 kWh
- 28 miles
MPG (NEDC)Learn the difference between NEDC and WLTP Fuel Efficiency Figures
- 5 Doors
- Sterling Silver
Plug-in Hybrid Info
Plug-in Hybrid Details
Rapid charge plug type
Time to fully charge
Rapid charge to 80%
Home charge grant
Plug-in Hybrid Benefits
1. Commute on Electric Power
Charge the car overnight and most commutes (20-40 miles) will be achievable on electric only power, providing a big saving on fuel costs.
2. Charge in No Time
With a smaller battery than a full EV, charging while out and about for cars with rapid charging capabilities can be done in as little as 20-25 minutes, providing 80% of the battery range.
3. Lower Fuel Bills
To charge most PHEV’s at home will cost under £2.5, meaning most of your driving can be done at a fraction of the cost of a typical petrol or diesel car. What’s more, you can get a Government subsidised home charger too.
4. Best of Both Worlds
Once your battery is drained, the regular combustion engine kicks in to take you as far as you need to go, giving your the daily benefits of an EV, but the practicality of unlimited range when you need it.
5. Incredible MPG
With large percentages of your journey done on electric power, the average MPG you can achieve in a PHEV can be astronomical.
6. Lower Company Car Tax
A PHEV can also make financial sense if you pay BIK (Benefit in Kind) tax. At 10-12%, a plug in hybrid could save you thousands vs a petrol/diesel equivalent.
Use our calculator to work out the estimated cost and charge time of your vehicle.
Plug-in Hybrid Car Cost Savings
Take a look at how the total cost of ownership of a plug-in car compares to that of a comparable petrol/diesel car
Plug-in Hybrid Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Plug-in Hybrid?
What Are The Benefits?
Where Do I Charge It?
How Long Does It Take To Charge?
Is a PHEV ULEZ and Congestion Charge Exempt?
Will I Really Get Over 100 MPG?
Who Would You Recommend To Buy A PHEV?
Good To Know
The must-have feature for the Winter, 4WD provides drive to all 4 wheels giving you traction in slippery conditions
- 5 Year Warranty
Apple Car Play/Android Auto
Allows seamless display of your smartphone's apps onto the multimedia screen, giving you all your phone's best features, hands-free in your car
More advanced than simple air conditioning, climate control allows you to specify a desired temperature which the system will maintain regardless of outside conditions.
DAB is digital radio which provides a huge selection of stations with greater audio quality
Cruise Control allows you to maintain a constant speed without using the accelerator pedal
- Remote Central Locking
A mix of electric power and internal combustion, this gives the best of both worlds and allows you to drive without a reliance of either petrol or electricity
With keyless entry and ignition, the car senses the proximity of the key and allows you to unlock, lock and start the car with the key still in your pocket/bag.
Not only do alloy wheels look far better, they're lighter too making them a welcome addition to any car
New Car Benefits
5 Year Warranty
5 Year / 62,500 Mile Warranty
5 Year Warranty
Mitsubishi's are manufactured to the highest standards, and they're that confident in the quality, they offer a comprehensive 5 Year Warranty (or 62,500 miles - whichever comes soonest).
For the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the battery has its own 8 Years / 100,000 Mile warranty.
View Mitsubishi's Warranty Information for full details on what's covered.
Free Mitsubishi Service Plan*
Worth up to £775
Free Mitsubishi Service Plan*
Until 31st March only, selected Mitsubishi retail* sales come with a FREE Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP). MSP is normally an incredibly economical way to service your new Mitsubishi but for the remainder of this year, it costs you absolutely nothing which makes owning your Mitsubishi more affordable.
The MSP covers the first 3 services, including parts, oil, consumables and labour, offering huge savings over standard servicing prices.
*excludes Outlander PHEV & Shogun Sport and local business programme.
Attractive Finance Options
Finance from 0% APR
Attractive Finance Options
The Mitsubishi range* is available with 3 Years 0% APR Finance on Hire Purchase agreements which means buying a new car could well be more affordable than you think. In addition, new Mitsubishi will benefit from 3 Years' Free Service and 3 Years' Roadside Assistance, plus all the other benefits of buying new including a 5 year warranty, and no need for an MOT for 3 years, a new Mitsubishi could the perfect next car.
*Excludes Outlander PHEV & Shogun Sport. Eligibility restrictions and minimum deposit terms apply
3 Years Free Breakdown Cover
Peace of mind guaranteed
3 Years Free Breakdown Cover
Mitsubishi's Assistance Package (MAP) makes owning a brand new car even more appealing, providing you absolute peace of mind motoring. Should you ever experience a problem with your new Mitsubishi, whether at home, out on the road, or on holiday in Europe, MAP has you covered.
What does it cover?
- Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Fuel Problems
- Lost or Broken Keys
- Punctures or Leaking Valves
- Vandalism or Attempted Theft
In any of these cases, MAP will ensure the absolute minimum inconvenience and delay by providing solutions to help you carry on your journey. These include but are not limited to car hire, vehicle recovery, delivery back to our dealership for repair. This ensures you'll only ever have Genuine Mitsubishi Parts fitted by factory trained Mitsubishi technicians.
See more on the Mitsubishi Assistance Program
Speak to Graham today
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Reflex plus Commercial 2.4 Petrol/Electric Plug-In Hybrid. This new commercial model of the ever-popular Outlander PHEV is powered by 2 smooth and efficient electric motors driving all 4 wheels via a single-speed automatic transmission and Mitsubishi’s renowned Super-All-Wheel-Control 4WD system. This sleek-looking van is capable of a range of up to 30 miles purely on electric power with an average cost of £1.20 for a full charge. In addition to this, it can also achieve 139mpg on the new WLTP testing cycle and all with no range anxieties because of the efficient petrol engine. The ride quality is superbly composed on the newly-designed 16” alloy wheels and a chassis designed to cope with more than just a few potholes. Company car drivers can sleep better knowing that they are only paying 16% BIK too (falling to only 14% in April 2020). This striking and roomy 4WD vehicle is also exempt from the congestion charge and more than capable of carrying your tools and equipment with a cavernous 1602 litre cargo area. With a redesigned dashboard incorporating a communications and entertainment system featuring a CD Player, DAB radio, Bluetooth phone connectivity and a high-quality fabric interior complete with heated seats, this van is a pleasant place to be for those runs to and from jobs or those longer drives. Other useful features include Reverse Parking Sensors, Automatic Lights and Wipers, Air Conditioning, Electrically Folding and Heated Door Mirrors and an Electric Pre-Heater for those icy mornings. This Reflex is beautifully finished in Frost White and is, arguably, the best Plug-In Hybrid 4WD SUV Commercial on the market today.
Calculate finance for this vehicle
- Six speakers
- Audio system with ; radio receives AM/FM, digital and RDS
- Connections for iPod (front) and USB (front)
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- 12v power outlet located in boot/cargo section and front section
- Front reading lights
- Load area light
- Automatic smart card/key
- Bluetooth includes phone connection and music streaming
- Selectable driving modes that affect engine mapping
- Rear radar-type parking distance sensors
- Cruise control
- Remote battery management includes battery status check, charge activation, charge activation timer, pre-heating and charge completion alert
- Air conditioning can be controlled remotely via a telephone
- Apps control
- Text to speech / speech to text
- 21.0 degree maximum slope approach angle and 22.5 degree maximum slope departure angle
- External dimensions: 4,695mm long, 1,800mm wide, 1,710mm high, 190mm ground clearance, 2,670mm wheelbase, 1,540mm front track, 1,540mm rear track, 10,600mm turning circle (kerb to kerb), 11,460mm turning circle (wall to wall), 184.8 inches long, 70.9 inches wide, 67.3 inches high, 7.5 inch ground clearance, 105.1 inch wheelbase, 60.6 inch front track, 60.6 inch rear track and 34.8 foot turning circle (kerb to kerb)
- Cargo area dimensions: 1,602 litres, 1,650mm long, 800mm high, 1,000mm wide, 56.6 cu ft, 65.0 inches long, 31.5 inches high, 39.4 inches wide and measurement standard: VDA
- Passenger side single hinged cargo doors 90 degree opening, driver's side single hinged cargo doors, rear lifting gate cargo doors 90 degree opening
- Engine start/stop
- 2,360 cc 2.4 litres in-line 4 engine with 88.0 mm bore, 97.0 mm stroke, 12.0 compression ratio and four valves per cylinder Engine code: 4B11 and 12.0
- Emissions: EU6.2 (C and D-Temp) compliant and 40 g/km CO2 (max)
- Energy recuperation engine
- 43 litre, 9.5 UK gallon main fuel tank
- Fuel system: muti-point fuel injection
- Primary fuel type: electric, Secondary fuel type: unleaded petrol
Hybrid and electric systems
- Battery charging using fastest charge requires 300V and 0.42 hours of charging time , Measurement standard: CHADEMO & SAE, battery charging using domestic supply requires 240V, 13 amps and 5.50 hours of charging time , Measurement standard: CHADEMO & SAE
- Primary electric motorpower output: 81.6 hp/PS, 60.0 kW, 137 Nm, secondary electric motorpower output: 95.2 hp/PS, 70.0 kW, 195 Nm
- 300 volt 13.8 kWh lithium ion battery with 45.06 km range, 28.00 mile range and high power charger
- Active/combined hybrid
- Electric driven wheels: 4x4
- Multi-function display screen(s) Instrument panel 1
- Front fog lights
- Day time running lights
- Halogen low beam halogen high beam headlights with ellipsoidal lenses
- Headlight controlsystems: dusk sensor and height adjustment
- Load restraint hooks
- Solid bulkhead ; full width with window window
- Bulkhead is full bulkhead width mm wide
- Central door locking: Operated by card key Includes dead bolt
- Anti-theft protection with interior monitoring
- Insurance: 12E
- Gloss paint
- Performance: maximum speed 106 mph, 170 km/h, 135 km/h (electric power only)
- Power: 165 kW , 224 HP EEC, 177 hp/ps from electric motor, 130 kW electric motor and 332 Nm torque from electric motor
- Fuel consumption: 1.8 l/100km (combined), 131 mpg (combined US), 55.6 km/l (combined), 157 mpg (combined UK), ; Standard: ECE 99/100 ; Source: EU6d-Temp, fuel consumption: 2.0 l/100km (combined), 118 mpg (combined US), 141 mpg (combined UK) ; Range 2,150 km (combined), 1,336 miles (combined) ; Standard: WLTP ICE, 2.0 and 2.0, fuel consumption: ; Standard: WLTP HEV Charge Sustaining, fuel consumption: ; Standard: WLTP HEV Charge Depleting, fuel consumption: ; Standard: WLTP HEV UF Weighted
- Power consumption: 13.4 kWh/100km (combined), 134 Wh/km (combined), 21.6 kWh/100miles (combined), 0.3 kWh/km (combined), 0.2 kWh/mile (combined), 0.3 km/kWh (combined) and 0.2 miles/kWh (combined)
- Roof rails
- Intelligent drivers and passengers airbag
- Front side airbag
- Knee airbags on driver side
- Five airbags
- Two seats configured 2+0
- Seat upholstery: cloth and cloth
- Driver seat: individual type, heated, electrically adjustable, one electrical adjustment, passenger seat: individual type, heated
- Main service required after 20,117 km, 12,500 miles, 12 months
- Alloy & leather steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment
- Refrigerated storage compartment in glove compartment
- Electronic traction control
- Stability controlsystem
- Manual & automatic full and part-time four wheel drive
- Transmission: 1-speed automatic
- Ventilation system with air filter
- Automatic air conditioning with two climate control zones
- Light sensitive rear view mirror
- Front electric windows with one-touch on two windows
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
- Power door mirrors ; heated with integrated indicator lights
- Electrically foldable mirrors
- Wind-up rear side windows on passengers side
- Heated rear windscreen with intermittent wiper
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers with variable frequency intermittent wipe
- Headlight cleaners
- Electrically heated windscreen
- Warranty for hybrid drive: 96 months, 160,934 km, 100,000 miles
- Electrical systems warranty 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Manufacturers whole vehicle warranty: 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Manufacturers powertrain warranty: 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Weights: Kerb weight (kg): 1,890, Kerb weight (lbs): 4,167, Kerb weight including driver (kg): 1,965, Manufacturers driver weight (kg): 75, Max legal payload (kg): 500, Max legal payload (lbs): 1,102, Payload includes driver, Gross vehicle weight rating (kg): 2,390, Gross vehicle weight rating (lbs): 5,269, Max possible payload including driver (kg): 500, Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1,500, Gross trailer weight braked (lbs): 3,307, Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 750, Gross trailer weig
- Front and rear tyres: 16 inch diameter, 215mm wide, 70% profile, H rated ; Load index: 98 (official data)
- Front and rear wheels: 16 inch alloy rims ; width: 6.5 inches 40.6 and 16.5
- Tyre kit
- Rear axle
- Engine Size: 2.4
- Powertrain: Phev
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Plug-In Hybrid
- Drive: 4X4
- Doors: 5
- Seats: 2
- Seating Configuration: 2+3
- 12 Months Road Tax: 260.00
- Insurance Group: 12E
- Combined MPG: 139
- Emissions standard: EU6.2 (C and D-Temp)
- CO2 emissions: 40
- Maximum Speed: 106
- BHP: 224
- Height: 1610
- Length: 4175
- Width: 1775
- Gross Weight: 1730
- Max Kerb Weight: 1230
All our cars come with the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (where applicable) which covers the cost of replacement parts and labour in case anything goes wrong with your car.
Should the car you're interested in fall outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, our diligent and thorough process of preparing a used car for sale means we're confident in its mechanical condition. All used cars benefit from a 3-month warranty so that in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, you can trust us to put it right.