New MG ZS EV Trophy Connect
51.1kWh Trophy Connect Standard Range
- 51.1 kWh
- 198 miles
- 5 Doors
- Battersea Blue
Rapid charge plug type
Time to fully charge
8 hrs 6 mins
Rapid charge to 80%
Cost per mile
Home charge grant
1. Slash Your Running Costs
With a full charge costing £6-10 and providing anywhere from 150-300 miles of range, the cost per mile of an electric car may be up to 70% cheaper than petrol or diesel. With no engine oil or filters, servicing is much cheaper too.
2. Pay No Road Tax
With no emissions, there’s also no road tax or congestion charges to pay. What’s more, with new green number plates specifically for EV’s, in many places you can park for free too.
3. A Smoother Drive
With no gears to change (even automatically), an EV produces a smooth drive, unparalleled by an internal combustion car. Also with instant torque and smooth power delivery, driving an EV for the first time may surprise you.
4. Fast & Easy Home Charging
Plug in at home and charge your car overnight with a 7kWh home charger and you’ll be fully charged every morning. What’s more, with smart chargers, available with a £350 government subsidy, you can time your charge to benefit from lower rate electricity.
5. Growing Charging Infrastructure
With nearly 40,000 chargers in the UK, and 500 more being added every month, the infrastructure to charge an electric car is growing fast. With 80% charge available at service stations in 40-50 mins, even long journeys can be navigated with little fuss.
6. 2030 Petrol/Diesel Ban
With the ban on petrol and diesel cars coming into effect in 2030, the current ‘carrot’ to go electric may soon be replaced by a ‘stick’, meaning there’s never been a better time to go electric.
Use our calculator to work out the estimated cost and charge time of your vehicle.
Electric Car Cost Savings
Take a look at how the total cost of ownership of a plug-in car compares to that of a comparable petrol/diesel car
Electric Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Electric Car?
Where Do I Charge It?
Is It Like Driving A Milk Float?
They’re More Expensive To Buy - How Much Cheaper Are They To Run?
Do You Have To Pay Tax?
Is there a Government Grant Available?
Who Would You Recommend To Buy An Electric Car?
Good To Know
360 Degree Camera
Better than a reversing camera, the 360 camera also gives a bird's-eye view to make parking a doddle
Apple Car Play/Android Auto
Allows seamless display of your smartphone's apps onto the multimedia screen, giving you all your phone's best features, hands-free in your car
This car comes with Satellite Navigation inbuilt into the car's infotainment screen.
With the car's companion app, you can pre-heat, set charging schedules and much more
Due to the low CO2 emissions of this car, the annual road tax is FREE
More advanced than simple air conditioning, climate control allows you to specify a desired temperature which the system will maintain regardless of outside conditions.
- Leather Seats
MG Pilot is a suite of driver assistance technology to lend a helping hand and give you added confidence on the road
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control is like normal cruise control, but a lot better by varying your speed dependent on the speed of vehicles ahead
Blind Spot Warning
Alerts you to a car in your blindspot using a light in your wing mirror
Heated Front Seats
What could be better on a cold morning than heated seats to warm you up instantly?
Multi Media Touch Screen
A large touchscreen unit makes navigating through your car's infotainment system a breeze
- Reversing Sensors
Brighter, whiter headlights that illuminate more of the road, and look better too
- Digital Driver Display
- Lane Departure Warning
Rain Sensing Wipers
Automatically activates wipers when rain is sensed
New Car Benefits
7 Year Warranty
7 Year Warranty
This may be your first purchase of a new MG and therefore, you want some assurances over the quality of your new car. MG are confident enough to offer you a staggering 7 Year Warranty on ALL new MG models (or 80,000 miles, whichever comes soonest).
See full details of the coverage of the MG 7 Year Warranty
12 Months Roadside Assistance
Full Peace of Mind
12 Months Roadside Assistance
In the unlikely event something goes wrong with your new MG, or even if you lose your key, get a flat tyre or even run out of fuel, we've got you covered.
The package covers you for 12 months for the whole of the UK including Homestart, Roadside Assistance, Recovery and Onward Mobility cover meaning we'll get you back on the road with minimal fuss or inconvenience.
What's more, service your car with us every year and you'll get this cover extended for another 12 months!
Affordable Annual Service
15,000 Mile Intervals
Affordable Annual Service
We aim to ensure you continue to receive world-class customer service long after you take delivery of your new car.
We know that buying a car is only the beginning. How easy, convenient and affordable your car's maintenance all factor into your purchase decision.
Luscombe's renowned customer service means that every interaction you have with us will be quick, simple, hassle-free and affordable.
- A range of alternative transport options (collection & delivery service, loan car, drop off service into Leeds)
- Simple, transparent and affordable service pricing
- A video health check of your car allowing you to see and approve any work needed
- Use of MG Genuine Parts by MG trained technicians using the latest MG diagnostic equipment
- Wash and vacuum to leave your car squeaky clean
- Accident aftercare - An additional 12 months AA Lite cover
- Free Morris the MG Bear
- Digital Service Records - No more searching for that service book
Free Drive Away Insurance
Free cover from the moment you pick up your car
Free Drive Away Insurance
Buying a new car is exciting - you want to be able to drive it away and enjoy it... Not have to spend all day arranging insurance. With MGs FREE drive away insurance, you get more time to arrange your annual insurance whilst, not before, enjoying your new MG.
Speak to Fazz today
Luscombe MG Leeds are delighted to announce for sale the brand new MG ZS EV Standard Range for 2022. The all-new MG ZS EV Standard Range now offers a range of up to 196 miles, so you can go longer distances without charging which is a huge step up from the 163 miles of the outgoing model. With up to 76kW fast charging power, you can reach 80% within 45 mins via the ever-increasing rapid charge network. Owners of the original ZS will find that the new iSmart app makes this new version even better to live with, offering the ability to pre-heat your car on those cold winter mornings and check your state of charge from your phone. What's more, the app now also allows you to set timed charging schedules to benefit from lower-rate electricity tariffs during the night.
Visually, the new ZS EV looks even better with new LED headlights incorporating intelligent high beam assistant plus, with enhanced styling, the new ZS is light years ahead. With one of the best-in-class rear interior headrooms, a flat rear floor and wide-body dimensions, the MG ZS EV is more than capable of carrying all your essentials. With a 10.1", much-improved touchscreen houses a far slicker infotainment offering, while wireless phone charging and a 7" digital driver display add to the modern feel. This Trophy Connect model is the top of the in terms of physical and technical spec, and comes with heated, electrically adjustable leather style seats as well as the huge panoramic opening sunroof which carries forward from the previous version.
New for the 2022 version is also the ability to tow, with a 500kg towing capacity adding to the 75kg roof bar capacity meaning a whole new world of possibilities from small trailers to bike racks. The vehicle to load capability of the new ZS EV means that you can use the power from the high voltage battery to charge up and power electrical items, whether that be at a campsite to power a caravan or to charge electric bikes/scooters. Finally, the over-the-air software updates mean you will no longer need to come back to the dealership for any necessary software updates. All in all, the new ZS EV has leapt forward in the areas that matter, without the huge increase in price you might expect.
Calculate finance for this vehicle
- Six speakers
- Audio system with touch screen ; radio receives AM/FM, digital and RDS colour screen, 0 and audio player reads MP3
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Connections for USB (front), auxiliary audio devices (front), USB (rear), 2 and 1
- Electronic hand brake
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Cornering brake control
- 12v power outlet located in front section
- Mobile phone preparation charger
- Front reading lights
- Driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Satellite navigation system with colour, 10.1 inch display, touch screen, 3D and voice, maps updated via internet and traffic information 25.7 and 999
- 10.1 inch touch screen entertainment display located at the front 25.7
- Automatic smart card/key includes keyless entry and keyless start
- Voice activating system includes audio player, includes phone, includes navigation system and other
- Bluetooth includes music streaming
- Vehicle start button
- Rear/reverse parking guidance display
- Internal Memory /HD
- Selectable driving modes that affect steering and engine mapping
- Front camera-type parking distance sensors, rear radar & camera-type parking distance sensors, side camera-type parking distance sensors
- Adaptive cruise control with stop/go function
- Speed limiter
- 360 view camera
- Wifi network 999
- Remote battery management includes battery status check, charge activation and charge activation timer 999
- Air conditioning can be controlled remotely via a telephone, remote air conditioning control, 999, includes heating and includes cooling
- Wireless charging pad
- Built-in Apps
- Apps control
- Rear cross-traffic alert radar
- Text to speech / speech to text
- Mobile Integrationusing Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Unlimited, Unlimited, 0 and 0
- External dimensions: 4,323mm long, 1,809mm wide, 1,649mm high, 161mm ground clearance, 2,581mm wheelbase, 1,526mm front track, 1,539mm rear track, 11,200mm turning circle (kerb to kerb), 170.2 inches long, 71.2 inches wide, 64.9 inches high, 6.3 inch ground clearance, 101.6 inch wheelbase, 60.1 inch front track, 60.6 inch rear track, 36.7 foot turning circle (kerb to kerb) and 2,048
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 1,043, front headroom (inches): 41.1, rear headroom (mm): 995, rear headroom (inches): 39.2, front hip room (mm): 1,426, front hip room (inches): 56.1, rear hip room (mm): 1,422, rear hip room (inches): 56.0, front leg room (mm): 1,070, front leg room (inches): 42.1, rear leg room (mm): 920, rear leg room (inches): 36.2, front shoulder room (mm): 1,385, front shoulder room (inches): 54.5, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,368 and rear shoulder room (inches): 53
- Load compartment capacity: 470 litres with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window, 1,100 litres with rear seats down filled to ceiling, 16.6 cu ft with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window and 38.8 cu ft with rear seats down filled to ceiling (using Manufacturer’s own measurement standards)
- Emissions: Zero
- Energy recuperation single-pedal driving and engine
- Primary fuel type: electric
Hybrid and electric systems
- Battery charging using mode 4 requires 0.90 hours of charging time 50.00, 50, 5 and 80, battery charging using mode 2 requires 220V, 10 amps and 25.00 hours of charging time 2.20, 2, 0 and 100, battery charging using mode 3 requires 220V, 32 amps and 8.00 hours of charging time 7.00, 7, 0 and 100
- Primary electric motorpower output: 156.4 hp/PS, 115.0 kW, 280 Nm and ac perm magnet synchronous
- 394 volt 110.0 amp 72.0 kWh lithium ion battery with 320.00 km range, 198.84 mile range and 7.0 kWh onboard charger actively heated/cooled battery and 18
- Electric driven wheels: front
- Full digital dashboard
- 7.0 inch multi-function display screen(s) Instrument panel 1 and 17.8, 10.1 inch touch sensitive multi-function display screen(s) Dashboard 1 and 25.7
- Low tyre pressure indicator displays pressure
- Day time running lights
- LED brake lights, dipped headlights, day time running lights, rear lights and main beam headlights
- LED low beam LED high beam headlights with ellipsoidal lenses
- Headlight controlsystems: dusk sensor, on-coming vehicle sensor and height adjustment
- Flexible cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf
- Central door locking: Operated by card key
- Anti-theft protection
- Insurance: 28A
- Gloss paint
- Performance: maximum speed 109 mph, 175 km/h, 175 km/h (electric power only) acceleration 8.2 seconds (0-100 km/h)
- Power: (from primary fuel) 130 kW , 177 HP and 280 Nm 177 hp/ps from electric motor, 130 kW electric motor and 280 Nm torque from electric motor
- Fuel consumption: ; Standard: ECE 99/100
- Power consumption: 12.9 kWh/100km (urban) and 17.8 kWh/100km (combined)
- Tilting sliding glass electric front sunroof
- Chrome/silver roof rails
- Glass roof
- Drivers airbag, passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Isofix preparation
- Overtaking sensor
- Euro NCAP crash test results: Overall: 5.00, Adult occupant: 90.00, Child occupant: 85.00, Pedestrian: 64.00, Safety assist: 70.00, Version tested: MG ZS EV 5-door OD LHD, Date tested: 18 Dec 2019
- Automatic hazard lights
- Anti collision system which activates brake lights and brakes at low speed and includes brake assist, visual/acoustic warning and pedestrian & cyclist avoidance system ; min speed 19 km/h operates below 50 kph/30 mph
- Lane departure warningsystem activates steering
- Six airbags
- 1 autonomous drive
- Five seats configured 2+3
- Seat upholstery: synthetic leather and synthetic leather
- Driver seat: individual type, heated, electrically adjustable, three electrical adjustments, passenger seat: individual type, heated
- Asymmetrically folding rear seats: bench type with space for three people; with zero electric adjustments
- Main service required after 24,140 km, 15,000 miles, 12 months
- Leather covered multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment
- Electronic traction control
- Stability controlsystem
- Roll stability control
- Front-wheel drive with descent control
- Transmission: 1-speed automatic featuring gear lever mounted on the floor
- Ventilation system with air filter and active carbon filter heat pump
- Automatic air conditioning with one climate control zone
- Rear view mirror
- Front electric windows with one-touch on one window, rear electric windows
- Body colour power door mirrors/cameras ; heated with integrated indicator lights
- Electrically foldable mirrors
- Rear windscreen with wiper
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Warranty for hybrid drive: 84 months, 128,747 km, 80,000 miles
- Electrical systems warranty 84 months, 128,747 km, 80,000 miles
- Manufacturers whole vehicle warranty: 84 months, 128,747 km, 80,000 miles
- Manufacturers powertrain warranty: 84 months, 128,747 km, 80,000 miles
- Weights: Kerb weight (kg): 1,610, Kerb weight (lbs): 3,549, Gross vehicle weight rating (kg): 2,060, Gross vehicle weight rating (lbs): 4,542, Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 500, Gross trailer weight braked (lbs): 1,102, Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 500, Gross trailer weight unbraked (lbs): 1,102 and Measurement standard: Manufacturer’s own
- Front and rear tyres: 17 inch diameter, 215mm wide, 55% profile, W rated ; Load index: 94 (official data)
- Front and rear wheels: 17 inch two-tone alloy rims ; width: 7.5 inches 43.2 and 19.0
- Tyre kit
- Engine Size: 0.0
- Powertrain: Bev
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Electric
- Drive: FWD
- Doors: 5
- Seats: 5
- 12 Months Road Tax: Details Coming Soon
- Combined MPG: 0
- BHP: 177
All our cars come with the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (where applicable) which covers the cost of replacement parts and labour in case anything goes wrong with your car.
Should the car you're interested in fall outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, our diligent and thorough process of preparing a used car for sale means we're confident in its mechanical condition. All used cars benefit from a 3-month warranty so that in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, you can trust us to put it right.