Pre Reg 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Dynamic 4WD Auto
2.4L CVT | Delivery Mileage | Full Leather | Rear Camera | 141 mpg
- Plug-In Hybrid
- 13.8 kWh
- 10 miles
- 32 miles
MPG (NEDC)Learn the difference between NEDC and WLTP Fuel Efficiency Figures
- 5 Doors
- Ruby Black
Plug-in Hybrid Info
Plug-in Hybrid Details
Rapid charge plug type
Time to fully charge
Rapid charge to 80%
Home charge grant
Plug-in Hybrid Benefits
1. Commute on Electric Power
Charge the car overnight and most commutes (20-40 miles) will be achievable on electric only power, providing a big saving on fuel costs.
2. Charge in No Time
With a smaller battery than a full EV, charging while out and about for cars with rapid charging capabilities can be done in as little as 20-25 minutes, providing 80% of the battery range.
3. Lower Fuel Bills
To charge most PHEV’s at home will cost under £2.5, meaning most of your driving can be done at a fraction of the cost of a typical petrol or diesel car. What’s more, you can get a Government subsidised home charger too.
4. Best of Both Worlds
Once your battery is drained, the regular combustion engine kicks in to take you as far as you need to go, giving your the daily benefits of an EV, but the practicality of unlimited range when you need it.
5. Incredible MPG
With large percentages of your journey done on electric power, the average MPG you can achieve in a PHEV can be astronomical.
6. Lower Company Car Tax
A PHEV can also make financial sense if you pay BIK (Benefit in Kind) tax. At 10-12%, a plug in hybrid could save you thousands vs a petrol/diesel equivalent.
Use our calculator to work out the estimated cost and charge time of your vehicle.
Plug-in Hybrid Car Cost Savings
Take a look at how the total cost of ownership of a plug-in car compares to that of a comparable petrol/diesel car
Plug-in Hybrid Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Plug-in Hybrid?
What Are The Benefits?
Where Do I Charge It?
How Long Does It Take To Charge?
Is a PHEV ULEZ and Congestion Charge Exempt?
Will I Really Get Over 100 MPG?
Who Would You Recommend To Buy A PHEV?
Good To Know
The must-have feature for the Winter, 4WD provides drive to all 4 wheels giving you traction in slippery conditions
- Air Conditioning
Apple Car Play/Android Auto
Allows seamless display of your smartphone's apps onto the multimedia screen, giving you all your phone's best features, hands-free in your car
More advanced than simple air conditioning, climate control allows you to specify a desired temperature which the system will maintain regardless of outside conditions.
Cruise Control allows you to maintain a constant speed without using the accelerator pedal
DAB is digital radio which provides a huge selection of stations with greater audio quality
- Electric Windows
Heated Front Seats
What could be better on a cold morning than heated seats to warm you up instantly?
- Latest Low Emission Engine
Multi Media Touch Screen
A large touchscreen unit makes navigating through your car's infotainment system a breeze
- 1 Owner
Get a view of what's behind you on your car's screen to assist with reverse parking
- 4 Years Warranty Remaining
- 50+ MPG
A USB port allows you to charge and connect your devices to the car's speakers
- 60+ MPG
Automatic Lights & Wipers
Never leave your lights on by accident again! This feature senses the conditions outside to turn on lights and wipers to the necessary setting
Blind Spot Warning
Alerts you to a car in your blindspot using a light in your wing mirror
With keyless entry and ignition, the car senses the proximity of the key and allows you to unlock, lock and start the car with the key still in your pocket/bag.
- Low Mileage
A Pre-Registered car is brand-new except that it has been registered recently to ourselves. It still has the 'new car smell' and hasn't been driven off the forecourt.
Speak to Graham today
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Dynamic 2.4 Petrol/Electric Plug-In Hybrid. This new model of the ever-popular Outlander PHEV is powered by 2 smooth and efficient electric motors driving all 4 wheels via a single speed automatic transmission and Mitsubishi’s renowned Super-All-Wheel-Control 4WD system. This sleek-looking family SUV is capable of a range of up to 30 miles purely on electric power with an average cost of £1.20 for a full charge. In addition to this, it can also achieve 139mpg on the new WLTP testing cycle and all with no range anxieties because of the efficient petrol engine. The ride quality is superbly composed on the silver effect 18” alloy wheels and a chassis designed to cope with more than just a few potholes. Company car drivers can sleep better knowing that they are only paying 16% BIK too (falling to only 14% in April 2020). This striking and roomy 4WD vehicle is also exempt from the congestion charge and more than capable of carrying the whole family and everything else that goes with them. With a redesigned dashboard incorporating an 8” communications and entertainment system featuring Android Auto and Apple Car Play, DAB radio, Bluetooth phone connectivity and a high-quality leather interior complete with heated front seats, this car is a pleasant place to be during the daily commute or those longer drives. Other useful features include a Reverse Parking Camera, Automatic Lights and Wipers, Dual Zone Climate Control, Electrically Folding and Heated Door Mirrors and an Electric Pre-Heater for those icy mornings.
- Six speakers
- Audio system with digital media card reader and touch screen ; radio receives AM/FM, digital and RDS colour screen
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Connections for iPod (front) and USB (front)
- Electronic hand brake
- Electronic brake distribution
- Brake assist system
- Cornering brake control
- 12v power outlet located in boot/cargo section, front section and rear section
- Front and rear reading lights
- Load area light
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Automatic door pull shut on boot/hatch
- 8.0 inch touch screen entertainment display located at the front 20.3
- Automatic smart card/key includes keyless entry and keyless start
- Voice activating system includes audio player, includes phone and includes navigation system
- Bluetooth includes phone connection and music streaming
- Vehicle start button
- Front/forward and rear/reverse parking guidance display
- Selectable driving modes that affect traction control and engine mapping
- Rear camera-type parking distance sensors
- Cruise control
- Speed limiter
- Remote battery management includes battery status check, charge activation, charge activation timer, pre-heating and charge completion alert
- Air conditioning can be controlled remotely via a telephone
- Built-in Apps
- Apps control
- Navigation via mobile phone
- Rear cross-traffic alert radar
- Text to speech / speech to text
- Mobile Integrationusing Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 21.0 degree maximum slope approach angle and 22.5 degree maximum slope departure angle
- External dimensions: 4,695mm long, 1,800mm wide, 1,710mm high, 190mm ground clearance, 2,670mm wheelbase, 1,540mm front track, 1,540mm rear track, 10,600mm turning circle (kerb to kerb), 11,460mm turning circle (wall to wall), 184.8 inches long, 70.9 inches wide, 67.3 inches high, 7.5 inch ground clearance, 105.1 inch wheelbase, 60.6 inch front track, 60.6 inch rear track and 34.8 foot turning circle (kerb to kerb)
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 928, front headroom (inches): 36.5, rear headroom (mm): 872, rear headroom (inches): 34.3, front leg room (mm): 870, front leg room (inches): 34.3, rear leg room (mm): 875, rear leg room (inches): 34.4, front shoulder room (mm): 1,437, front shoulder room (inches): 56.6, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,425 and rear shoulder room (inches): 56.1
- Load compartment capacity: 463 litres with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window, 1,602 litres with rear seats down filled to ceiling, 16.4 cu ft with rear seats up filled to lower edge of window and 56.6 cu ft with rear seats down filled to ceiling (using VDA measurement standards)
- Engine start/stop
- 2,360 cc 2.4 litres in-line 4 engine with 88.0 mm bore, 97.0 mm stroke, 12.0 compression ratio, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder Engine code: 4B12 and 12.0
- Emissions: EU6.2 (C and D-Temp) compliant and 40 g/km CO2 (max)
- Energy recuperation engine
- 45 litre, 9.9 UK gallon main fuel tank
- Fuel system: muti-point fuel injection
- Primary fuel type: electric, Secondary fuel type: unleaded petrol
Hybrid and electric systems
- Battery charging using fastest charge requires 300V, 60 amps and 0.42 hours of charging time , Measurement standard: CHADEMO & SAE, battery charging using domestic supply requires 240V, 13 amps and 5.00 hours of charging time , Measurement standard: CHADEMO & SAE
- Primary electric motorpower output: 82.0 hp/PS, 60.0 kW, 137 Nm, secondary electric motorpower output: 95.2 hp/PS, 70.0 kW, 195 Nm
- 300 volt 60.0 amp 13.8 kWh lithium ion battery with 54.00 km range, 33.55 mile range and high power charger
- Active/combined hybrid
- Electric driven wheels: 4x4
- Analogue & TFT dashboard
- Multi-function display screen(s) Instrument panel 1, 8.0 inch touch sensitive multi-function display screen(s) Dashboard 1 and 20.3
- Low tyre pressure indicator with rim mounted sensor
- Titanium look trim on dashboard, synthetic leather trim on doors, titanium look trim on centre console and alloy look gearknob
- Front fog lights
- Day time running lights
- LED brake lights, side indicator lights, day time running lights and rear lights
- Halogen low beam halogen high beam headlights with ellipsoidal lenses
- Headlight controlsystems: dusk sensor and height adjustment
- Load restraint
- Flexible cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf
- Central door locking: Operated by card key Includes dead bolt
- Anti-theft protection with interior monitoring
- Gloss paint
- Performance: maximum speed 106 mph, 170 km/h, 135 km/h (electric power only) acceleration 10.5 seconds (0-100 km/h)
- Power: 165 kW , 224 HP EEC, 177 hp/ps from electric motor, 130 kW electric motor and 332 Nm torque from electric motor
- Fuel consumption: ; Standard: ECE 99/100 ; Source: Euro-6d, fuel consumption: 7.4 l/100km (combined), 32 mpg (combined US), 13.5 km/l (combined), 38 mpg (combined UK), ; Standard: WLTP HEV Charge Sustaining, 7.4, 7.4, 13.5, 13.5, 6.1, 6.1, 6.1, 16.4, 16.4, 16.4, 7.0, 7.0, 7.0, 14.3, 14.3, 14.3, 6.6, 6.6, 6.6, 15.2, 15.2, 15.2, 8.8, 8.8, 8.8, 11.4, 11.4 and 11.4, fuel consumption: ; Standard: WLTP HEV Charge Depleting, fuel consumption: ; Standard: WLTP HEV UF Weighted
- Power consumption: 14.8 kWh/100km (combined), 148 Wh/km (combined), 23.8 kWh/100miles (combined), 238 Wh/mile (combined), 0.3 kWh/km (combined), 0.2 kWh/mile (combined), 0.1 km/kWh (combined) and 0.2 miles/kWh (combined)
- Chrome/silver roof rails
- Intelligent drivers airbag, intelligent passengers airbag with de-activation switch
- Front side airbag
- Isofix preparation
- Overtaking sensor
- Euro NCAP crash test results: Adult occupant: 3, Pedestrian: 1, Overall: 5.00, Adult occupant: 94.00, Child occupant: 83.00, Pedestrian: 64.00, Safety assist: 100.00, Version tested: Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2 diesel Intense 5dr SUV, Date tested: 28 Nov 2012
- Knee airbags on driver side
- Pedestrian Audio Warning System
- Seven airbags
- Five seats configured 2+3
- Seat upholstery: leather and synthetic leather
- Driver seat: individual type, heated, electrically adjustable, four electrical adjustments, passenger seat: individual type, heated, folding
- Asymmetrically folding rear seats: split bench type with space for three people; with zero electric adjustments and split folding base
- Main service required after 20,116 km, 12,500 miles, 12 months
- Alloy & leather multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment
- Electronic traction control
- Stability controlsystem
- Manual & automatic full and part-time four wheel drive
- Transmission: 1-speed automatic featuring gear lever mounted on the floor
- Ventilation system with digital display, air filter and active carbon filter electric
- Automatic air conditioning with two climate control zones
- Light sensitive rear view mirror
- Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows
- Privacy glass on the rear window and on the rear side windows
- Body colour power door mirrors ; heated with integrated indicator lights
- Electrically foldable mirrors
- Rear windscreen with intermittent wiper
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Headlight cleaners
- Warranty for hybrid drive: 96 months, 160,934 km, 100,000 miles
- Electrical systems warranty 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Manufacturers whole vehicle warranty: 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Manufacturers powertrain warranty: 60 months, 100,584 km, 62,500 miles
- Weights: Kerb weight (kg): 1,880, Kerb weight (lbs): 4,145, Gross vehicle weight rating (kg): 2,390, Gross vehicle weight rating (lbs): 5,269, Gross trailer weight braked (kg): 1,500, Gross trailer weight braked (lbs): 3,307, Gross trailer weight unbraked (kg): 750, Gross trailer weight unbraked (lbs): 1,653 and Measurement standard: EU
- Front and rear tyres: 18 inch diameter, 225mm wide, 55% profile, H rated ; Load index: 98 (official data)
- Front and rear wheels: 18 inch alloy rims ; width: 7.0 inches 45.7 and 17.8
- Tyre kit
- Engine Size: 2.4
- Powertrain: Phev
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Plug-In Hybrid
- Drive: 4X4
- Doors: 5
- Seats: 5
- 12 Months Road Tax: 130.00
- Combined MPG: 141.3
- CO2 emissions: 46
- BHP: 224
Take a closer look
Technicians appraisal New Feature
What is this?
So you've seen the car's features, the condition of the outside of the car and the paintwork, but what about under the bonnet... The bits most dealers never show you?
We would never put our name to a car that hadn't been thoroughly checked and fully prepared for its new owner. Now you can see what we see, giving you full peace of mind!
Service History (Not yet required)
All our cars come with the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (where applicable) which covers the cost of replacement parts and labour in case anything goes wrong with your car.
Should the car you're interested in fall outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, our diligent and thorough process of preparing a used car for sale means we're confident in its mechanical condition. All used cars benefit from a 3-month warranty so that in the unlikely event anything does go wrong, you can trust us to put it right.